Marauders Era and Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders Era and Beyond

Exploring and creating the fan fiction of the lives of Harry Potter's parents, their friends, and the generations afterwards.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What the bloody hell? -- Early November 1977

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

James Potter

Admin

I could not believe that I had to find out through the grapevine that Sirius and Ember kissed at the Halloween dance?  Well, technically afterwards?  I sent my mate to check on her after we got into a disagreement and he decides to snog her?

Since I had not heard it from him nor my sister, I was trying not to flip out at first.  I stormed into the common room and saw that Lily was sitting and reading a book by the fire. 

"Have you happened to see Sirius or my sister?" I questioned as I sat down on one of the chairs across from my girlfriend.  I was sure my frustration was written all over my face.

https://maraudersandbeyond.rpg-board.net

Lily M. Evans

Sitting in the chair with my legs flipped on the one side. James stormed into the room, " well hello to you too." I said as I peered over my book to see his frustration. I know he was a little more then unreasonable when it came to his little sister. " Neither actually....I've been reading on my own nice and quietly so no I haven't seen either of them." Now I wouldn't really necessarily speak up.

James Potter

Admin

I smirked at her response.  "I mean, hello my beatiful," I said, winking at her.  I was not sure if I knew how to read her expression.  Did she know?  "Have you heard what the most recent rumor is?" I figured that might give me an idea of if she knew anything about it was to just blatantly ask.

Lily M. Evans

Smirking, good try. "What rumour?" I asked him though I clearly knew what he was referring too. He was not sucking me in. It's not his business nor is it mine.

James Potter

Admin

I eyed her carefully.  Lily was, unfortunately, able to fool me pretty easily.  "Well, then, if you don't know... do you know the last place you saw either one of them?" I asked, figuring I could start backtracking.  I was going to try upstairs first for Sirius, but I was not able to go get Ember.  I definitely was not going to have the slide turn on me.

Lily M. Evans

I marked my page and closed my book. " No, I dont. I'm sorry I tend not to keep tabs on everyone. " I said simply. There is no need for me to get involved where it doesnt concern me. " I said as i may have said that last part a little aggressively so I finished with a grin.

Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Well everywhere I went I was making girls giggle more then usual. Which I mean, I dont really care. I had been feeling really confused with how I feel in the first place, not that kissing my best friends sister was easy nor bad but I know as soon as he finds out hes going to make it a little to public knowledge. Sighing, I figured I should talk to Ember before facing the music as it were.

James Potter

Admin

I sighed.  "I'll find them..." I said, getting up and stretching.  "I just don't like what I'm hearing about the two of them..."  I was hoping maybe she would say something but the look she gave me told me otherwise.  I smirked slightly at her and walked by, giving her shoulder a squeeze as I did so.  Up to the dormitory was where I was headed... had to start somewhere.

Ember Potter

Ember Potter

I was rather concerned about what I was hearing. How did anyone know? Did someone see us? Did someone hear me tell Lily? I had to tell someone and it may as well be the one who would help me with James if need be. She had every right to be warned ahead of time as I knew how this would end up.

Besides, I had no idea what it even meant. Maybe we were just lost in the moment or the feelings of the dance or something; I did not want to get my hopes up by any means.

While I was lost in my musings, I nearly ran into someone -- and it was the right person. "Oh, I'm sorry," I apologized for running into him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum